Forest cupola – mini
3 in stock
Handthrown and finished by hand in white clay. Transparent gloss glaze.
It consists of two domes, a base and two characters: Hito (the little white man) and Bagu (his faithful blue companion).
This piece is part of a closed series of 9, all are slightly different and unique.
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for adopting one of the creations of my atelier. By purchasing any of these items, you agree to the following features and procedures.
- Handmade. You will receive a piece with unique characteristics, which depend on its single act of creation. Some pieces may show imperfections in the glaze or may not present a perfectly regular shape.
- Pieces for cooking and food. All pieces intended for food use are made with toxin-free clays and glazes. Unless otherwise indicated in the description of the piece, they all are microwave and dishwasher safe. However, please do remember that dishwasher cleaning tends to wear off the glazing and over time pieces may deteriorate.
- Shipping. All items are ready to be shipped. Spanish shipments arrive within 24 or 48 h and international shipments within 7 to 10 days, usually. If the order is placed on a Wednesday, the shipment may take more than a week to arrive. If an order is required to arrive at a closer date, please contact me before purchasing. We will discuss the deadlines and the capacity of the atelier and will arrange an express courier service if necessary. I wrap and prepare the pieces with love and care for its transportation. Even so, may a piece be damaged during shipment, please write me to find a replacement for the broken part.
- Returns. If you are not satisfied with the purchased item, please contact me to arrange a return. The person requesting the return is responsible for its shipping costs and proper packaging. Once the item arrives in perfect condition, a full refund shall be made, excluding shipping costs.
- Pick up at the atelier. If you live in Murcia or you want to take advantage of a visit to pick up your order at the atelier, check the option “Pick up at the Atelier” and write me to make¡ an appointment. You will have the complete address upon confirmation of the day and time for the pick-up.
- Commissions. Can’t find what you are looking for? If you would like to buy an item that is out of order, please contact me, as I may already be producing similar pieces or I could also mould one for you on request.
I thank you for your interest in this project and if you have one of these creations, I hope you enjoy your piece as much as I enjoyed making it.
Thank you very much for supporting small brands.